SEA BERRY NIGHT TEA
The tea that you can drink at night
Sea Berry Night Tea is made of young leaves of a super fruit called Sea Berry (Hippophae rhamnoides). The tea comprised of abundant bioactive nutrients including L-threonine, flavonoids and vitamins. These nutrients can help us relieve your stress and increase your sleep quality.
Can help to improve
- Calming and relaxing effects, so soothes your mind
- Relieves stress and brings you a peaceful mind
- Increases sleep quality; a good sleep makes you feel energetic and refreshed the next day
- Detoxes; purifies your body both mentally and physically
- Lowers blood lipid and bad cholesterol
Who needs it?
Adults who are under stress and experience difficultly in falling asleep at night are highly encouraged to take advantage of the benefits of Organic SeaBerry Night Tea.
Why Sea Berry Night Tea
- 100% Natural from the pollution free Tibetan Plateau at an attitude of 3000 meters
- Free from pesticides
- International organic certification ( Europe, USA and Japan)
- Non-GMO certification
- Negligible caffeine
- Broad spectrum of bioactive nutrients ( flavonoids, vitamins and amino acids)
Why you can drink Sea Berry Night Tea at night?
Unlike other green tea, Organic Sea Berry Night Tea has negligible caffeine. Moreover, many clinical studies have found that L-threonine can relieve stress and improve sleep quality. Therefore, Organic Sea Berry Night tea is very suitable to drink at night.
One tea bag per serving, infused in 80-90⁰C hot water for 7-8 mins. The same tea bag of good quality can be resteeped many times throughout the whole day.
1. Lyon, Michael R., Mahendra P. Kapoor, and Lekh R. Juneja. “The effects of L-theanine (Suntheanine) on objective sleep quality in boys with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial.” Altern Med Rev 16.4 (2011): 348-354.