Omegia™Omegia™ contains both Puredia Seaberry’s seed and fruit oil extracted by supercritical CO2 extraction. This unique standardized SeaBerry oil includes all the essential Omega fatty acid (Omega 3, 6, 7, 9) in a balanced ratio Along with the naturally derived antioxidants, such as β-carotene, Vitamin D3 and E, and plant sterols, which are important for human health. Features:
- Based on a formula which has already been widely studied and used in the Western countries, we have lowered the Omega 6 content, as people consume too much of it in our daily diet
- Supercritical CO2 extraction – Low temperature and solvent-free process to preserve the delicate nutrients in their natural form
- All the raw materials are vegan origin and internationally-certified, such as US Organic, EU Organic, JAS Organic etc
- Puredia SeaBerry® is originated from Tibetan Plateau, the Third Pole, at an altitude of 3000 meters. Its nutritional value is the highest among other bleeds and locations.
- Wholly owned manufacturing facilities with international GMP certification
- Enhances Skin Health
- Protects gastric mucosa
- Improves dry mouth and eyes
- Regenerates urogenital membrane
1 Xing, Jianfeng, et al. “Effects of sea buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) seed and pulp oils on experimental models of gastric ulcer in rats.” Fitoterapia 73.7-8 (2002): 644-650. 2 Larmo, Petra S., et al. “Oral sea buckthorn oil attenuates tear film osmolarity and symptoms in individuals with dry eye.” The Journal of Nutrition 140.8 (2010): 1462-1468. 3 Yang, Baoru, et al. “Effects of oral supplementation and topical application of supercritical CO2 extracted sea buckthorn oil on skin aging of female subjects.” Journal of Applied Cosmetology 27.1 (2009): 13. 4 Larmo, Petra S., et al. “Effects of sea buckthorn oil intake on vaginal atrophy in postmenopausal women: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.” Maturitas 79.3 (2014): 316-321.