Puredia SeaBerry® OPDHA
Puredia SeaBerry® OPDHA is an exclusive product of Puredia using our advanced technology. It is an encapsulated powder of Puredia SeaBerry® fruit oil and Algia™ DHA oil which contains rich essential fatty acids Omega 3 (DHA), -6,-7 & -9 and strong antioxidant multivitamins and beta-carotene.
- The FIRST and ONLY supplier of DHA plus Omega 7 Powder in the market
- Natural fruity omega taste
- High solubility and flowability make it suitable for different applications like tablets, sachet, gummies and mix with other ingredients
- Wholly owned manufacturing facilities with international GMP certification
- All the raw materials are vegan origin and internationally-certified.
- Puredia Algia™ DHA oil comes from microalgae, free from pollution
- Puredia SeaBerry® is originated from Tibetan Plateau, the Third Pole, at an altitude of 3000 meters. Its nutritional value is the highest among other bleeds and locations.
- Supercritical CO2 extraction – Low temperature and solvent-free process to preserve the delicate nutrients in their natural form
1. Bernstein, Adam M., Michael F. Roizen, and Luis Martinez. “Purified palmitoleic acid for the reduction of high-sensitivity C-reactive protein and serum lipids: a double-blinded, randomized, placebo controlled study.” Journal of clinical lipidology 8.6 (2014): 612-617.
2. Sinn, Natalie, et al. “Effects of n-3 fatty acids, EPA v. DHA, on depressive symptoms, quality of life, memory and executive function in older adults with mild cognitive impairment: a 6-month randomised controlled trial.” British Journal of Nutrition 107.11 (2012): 1682-1693.
3. Stough, Con, et al. “The effects of 90-day supplementation with the omega-3 essential fatty acid docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) on cognitive function and visual acuity in a healthy aging population.” Neurobiology of aging 33.4 (2012): 824-e1.